CityLab at Bridgewater State University (BSU) is a science outreach program in biotechnology for classroom teachers and their students. It is supported in part by the College’s Center for the Advancement of Science Exploration (CASE). Announcements of CASE and BSU CityLab activities are listed here, as well as current information and new research developments from the world of biotechnology education. Please Contact Us if you would like to be added the CASE or BSU CityLab mailing lists.
- CASE Conference 2013 has been announced
- Summer 2013 Whale of a Mystery program has been announced
- BSU CityLab accepting school visit reservations for the 2012-13 school year
- CSI Exhibit at Museum of Science in Boston
- Join a list-serve from the National Institutes of Health carrying news from the forefront of medical biotechnology at BIOMEDICAL-BEAT@LIST.NIH.GOV
- Massachusetts BioTeach announces new web resources for educators
- 13th Annual Symposium on Biotechnology Education, Museum of Science in Boston
- NSTA Boston – BSU CityLab offers workshop, Sunday, March 30, 2008
- Massachusetts Association of Biology Teachers, Annual Conference, Saturday, March 15, 2008, Infectious Disease: Pandemics and Pandemonium
- DNA and Health Conference, an annual event coordinated by BSU CityLab, brings together researchers, educators and students from many public and private schools, colleges and science and health organizations. View last year’s brochure and information, and get on the mailing list for 2009.
- 2008 International Conference on Biotechnology Education
June 14-19, 2008, San Diego, CA
Each year, the International Conference on Biotechnology Education integrates the Biotechnology Institute's core programs into a unique national conference that focuses on best practices, competitions, hands-on professional development sessions linked to education and skill standards, mentoring workshops, and career development for students interested in biotechnology. The conference coincides with the BIO International Convention.
News from the world of biotechnology
Information about Careers in Forensics and Biotechnology
Information about Undergraduate and Graduate programs in Forensics and Biotechnology
Information about “Big Pharma”
This page was updated on February 13, 2009.