Simple Travel Tips
People usually find that they take much more than they need on
trips and vacations. Consider what you really need, and remember that most places you go
you can buy anything you forgot.
- Pack your suitcase and then take out half of
what you've packed.
- Do you really need that curling iron?
- When driving take a Zen approach. Enjoy where you are. Take the
long way. You'll get to your destination soon enough.
- Think about your return trip. Do you have room to bring back
souvenirs, gifts, etc. that you plan on getting while you're away. Try to be considerate of other travelers
and not hog all the overhead storage space on the plane with your junk.
- Make up games to pass the time. Start a county map. Fill in
all the counties you've been to. Try to learn all the state
"How Green is My Getaway
Quiz" from the Sierra Club.
Return to Pam
Hayes-Bohanan's Simplify Your Life Pages
Updated April 30, 2008