- Exploratorium - science behind hockey, baseball,
skateboarding, surfing, etc. Excellent detail within each site, including video and activities.
- Tennis Sports Science - includes experiments, wind tunnel
videos, and even lesson plans!
- Sports activities - include bridges to
- More tennis - from the BBC.
In depth, including history.
- Soccer from the BBC
- Football article.
- Football physics, university of Nebraska
- General video demos online
- A collection of sports physics links, toward the middle
of the page.
- Track and field records - a progression
- Sports on the moon videos
- Aeronoautics of sports
- Alan Alda and his Science Frontiers show explore the science behind sport
- Great site for numerical facts