Prep Project 2.75: install Slack
Summary: Lets install our
Due: various see text below for
- Install Slack: here is the website It
is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. The free plan should be good
enough for us. I doubt any group will get past 10,000 messages
- Decide who in your group will be the group leader for this purpose.
- the group leader will create a project and invite the other two
members of the group.
- The group leader should then invite me. (this
should be done by Saturday)
- Someone (not the group leader) integrate github to the project.
announce in the #general channel which channel has the github
- Someone, (not the group leader) integrate google hangouts into one
channel on your project. Announce on the general channel where that is.
- Every group member should use slack's integration with other apps to
select one app from the extensive list and integrate it with your team's
project. Explain why you chose that one and not alternatives in your
team's general chat channel. (this is due by Monday night at 8:45pm [when
I get out of my night class and will be starting to look at these for
the next day.]). Be sure to consider your group's project in your