Comp 151 Project 1
A simple introductory project
This introductory project will get you used to writing programs on your own
Wednesday Sept 20th at 11:59pm.
You will write a python program which calls a
function which will do the following things:
- ask the user for 12 game results (the user will enter 1 for a win
or 0 for a loss)
- keep a running total of the number of victories
- After all of the results are submitted, find the win percentage
- report that win percentage to the user
At this early stage assume that the user will enter the data correctly (see
below for directions on the comments)
Your function cannot be more than 7 lines of code (comments don't count, nor
do blank lines.) You must use a loop.
To help me identify your work, make the name of your program file
(so mine would be JSantoreLab1.py)
And put the following at the beginning of the program as a comment:
- Your name
- Anything that was left undone
- Anything that I need to know to run the program correctly.
Submit your project via blackboard. For this first project the python
file by itself is all you need to submit.