Comp 151 Project 2
Draw me a picture
In this second project you will draw me a picture using the Zelle graphics
Wednesday Sept 27th at 11:59pm.
First create a new project (which creates a new project folder)
the Zelle graphics library and put it in your project folder
Then write a program which will put up one of the Zelle graphics windows
(make it at least 500x500 pixels and draw me a picture.)
You *cannot* use a house or a
smiley face. Also no abstract art.
- Your picture must contain at least
- 3 different types of shapes from the list we've seen in class
- 8 different objects (8 different shapes drawn on the window)
- at least 6 different sizes of shapes. (so if you want to have a
bunch of shapes that are the same size you'll need more than 8.
- at least 3 colors for these shapes.
- beyond this, have fun.
Your code must be commented
Your function must contain all of your code except the one line invoking the
To help me identify your work, make the name of your program file
(so mine would be JSantoreLab2.py)
And put the following at the beginning of the program as a comment:
- Your name
- anything that was left undone
- anything that I need to know to run the program correctly.
Zip up your project folder. Find the project folder and
right click on it and choose the <send to> option and send to a zip
Submit your zipped project via blackboard.